Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us your CV, plus any resources you think are relevant
We'll be in contact as soon as possible
Bound’s mission is to make it effortless for businesses to deal with currency risk. Currency risk is when a business earns revenue in one currency and has costs in another. When a business has currency risk, it can lose money when exchange rates move around. Millions of businesses globally face currency risk every day.
Large companies almost always manage currency risk. However, hundreds of thousands of small and medium-sized businesses in the UK and Europe do nothing to manage that risk when they transact with foreign customers and suppliers. This may be because these smaller businesses don't have the skills and expertise to identify and manage their risk, don't have access to the necessary tools and information, or simply don't have the time.
We're building tools that abstract complex financial work into simple workflows and integrations. Our goal is a future where businesses never have to think about foreign currencies at all, even when they trade internationally.
About the role
Bound is looking to hire a gifted creative writer who can not only create customer winning content but also build a deep content strategy for us to dominate the FX markets organic search. You will be responsible for the creative direction and focus of our content strategy along with helping to shape our brand messaging. This role will require you to translate complex terms and topics into simple and digestible content.
What you'll do
- Refine the brand message and constantly test new approaches and ideas on ways to connect and add value to our target audience
- Devise and deliver a content strategy managing a small but capable team of writers to create industry leading content that demystifies FX for SME’s
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Exceptional conceptual thinker that connects the dots to create ingenious ideas
- Profound communicator able to energise and inspire colleagues
- Strong visual communicator, with an eye for design excellence
The ideal candidate
- - You’ve led the design of world-class brands in a fast-growing company before
- Dynamic leadership qualities
- A passion for creativity and relentless drive to provide 'best in class'
- An empathic approach to listen, inspire and influence
- In-depth knowledge of producing successful campaigns and brand awareness
- Experience in Fintech or specifically FX is a bonus but not required
Why you should join Bound
🔥 RIPE FOR DISRUPTION
More than 90% of Fortune 1000 companies have hedging programs in place while less than 5% of SMEs do. This is because hedging is complicated and nuanced. Bound wants to make it super simple.
🌍 GLOBALIZATION ON THE RISE
Global trade is expected to increase by 500% over the next few decades, meaning more businesses will have foreign currency exposures.
💪 HIGH IMPACT
You’ll be a part of a small team with a lot of autonomy. You’ll have a massive impact on the company and product in a way that isn’t possible at more mature companies.
⭐ AMAZING PEOPLE
You’ll be working with people who are curious and are obsessed with learning. This is a part of the culture here at Bound.
💸 GREAT INVESTORS
We have great investors that have helped build a lot of great fintech companies in the UK and Europe. They have financed companies like Wise (formerly TransferWise), Klarna, N26, Stash, Xero and more!